Saturday, August 18, 2007

so obvious, isn't it.

my thoughts make no sense right now, and i am compelled to chase a resolution to my confusion with an insane vigor simply to resolve this restlessness, to label it and move on.

this week has been really good. i've made an effort to change little things a bit at a time, and i hope it's really panning out. so why today did i sabotage myself and revert to irrational thought and insecurity? i don't know. but for some irritating reason, all i can think about right now is that i really miss my mom.

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Well you can make little changes and keep improving. You can keep making little changes. Things aren't always going to improve, though sometimes they will. Having a moment of insecurity and doubt and anxiety is actually pretty normal for everyone. It's just hard to separate it out when you've been feeling like that for a long time. It does feel like sabotage, but it isn't. It's just another piece of normality. You can keep moving forward as you have been. This is bump, not a set back.

Also, I miss my mom too. :(

Karen said...

I'm parallel on this one. I keep reminding myself that it'll pass just in case I decide to randomly pick up the phone and dial. Previously, that has only lead to trouble and more heartache. Hang in there. :)