Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i'm sick but i'm pretty (haha fuck you so what if i know this song)

thankfully, mara is working my shift tonight because i slept for approximately 1 hour last night. my coughing and snot puddles kept waking me up. and rebecca discovered this morning that scooter's water bowl was dry which perhaps explains why he woke up every hour and ran around the house barking and keeping me even more awake.

in reality, the day is pretty great though. i'm getting cable tomorrow, which is awesomely fun, and i'm hoping to get some green so i can just sit and smoke and watch "lost" since i have tomorrow night off.

i also have a new project i'm working on, so i'm off to the craft store today. here's a preview of my first prototype:

Photobucket

Photobucket

the next one is going to involve sequins and jewels. pretty awesome.

so anyway, hopefully this shitty feeling from my work encounter fades, and hopefully i can get a nap in. but, for now, i'm happy watching roseanne and planning toilet seat art.

1 comment:

the nibbling marmot said...

Our toilet seat is desperately in need of your art.