Thursday, March 13, 2008

i don't deserve another perfect day!

i have smoke, diet soda, cold medicine, and DIGITAL CABLE WITH HBO. fuck yeah, it's a good day. beck isn't here though. THAT would make it all perfect.

the weather outside is insanely glorious. because nashville weather defines erratic, i've learned to appreciate the sporadic loveliness. the front door is open, wind is softly blowing through the screen door. the ceiling fan in my playroom is on medium and it's the perfect temperature in here.

"breaking bad" is on demand, and i am SO happy to just sit in the sun lit room and smoke and watch awesome cable. perhaps i'll order a pizza. i can't have calypso nachos 6 times in 2 weeks, can i? can i?

until i decide i need food, i will bask in the glory of hundreds of channels and dream about toilet seat drawings. at 8 you will find me back to my thursday normalcy, with kate, sawyer, and sayid on a magic island that can shift time.

best thursday ever.

1 comment:

the nibbling marmot said...

I don't know, I mean, I'm sort of a bad example when it comes to drawing boundaries with nacho eating. I would say, fuck it, go for it, but only your heart can tell what is right for you.
Seriously, you know how your heart pounds extra hard when you've had too much cheese? Yikes.