Friday, July 25, 2008

tonight was the first night i actually worked at lipstick, and i think it went pretty well. i was so anxious, seriously, it was lame. but it went smoothly. i'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how much i made (the other server and i split the tips), but i think it'll be pretty good.

i'm so tired of overworking. i always do this. starting next week, i'm supposedly working less, so we shall see.

also, i went to the midnight thursday premiere of x-files with a friend who went out of her way to reconnect with me, and i had a lot of fun.

i also heard from ash that a friend's mom passed away unexpectedly, and it's made me sad.

my dad is visiting on the first. i miss him.

and beck is gone for a whole week, which has left our household in utter disarray and depression. god damn it, i miss her.

oh! and my celebrity power of attraction has returned!!! this is very exciting. this week alone i saw gillian welch, tiffany (the awesome 80's pop star, and at the fucking thrift store buying an electric youth bracelet no less), and today, nick carter ate at our restaurant. awesomeness.

my next order of business is to see nicole kidman and sheryl crow, and become BFFs with tiffany, as i hear she may now live in the neighborhood.

love to all, and fuck, i miss my lady.

3 comments:

the nibbling marmot said...

Beck sent me a hilarious email. Damn, you snagged a goodun.
xxo

the nibbling marmot said...

leave me comments!

the nibbling marmot said...

ahem. Will you be revisiting your blog any time soon? Pictures? Toilet seats?